Web Developer & Designer
As a Web Developer and Designer, I am able to spend my day collaborating different departments and multiple companies. I personally reach out to clients in order to obtain their business goals in order to strategically implement the best presentation, design and strategies.
I streamline ideas on digital platforms as well as incorporating more traditional mediums such as prepress and print projects, to create uniform branding. My leadership experience is an asset to projects as it gives me the edge to effectively use my teams strengths effectively.
This overall experience and education in both front-end and back-end development, and digital marketing makes me an asset for any team. An additional benefit for this industry is my ability to target the consumers and act as a channel between our targeted demographics and their business.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Software: Chrome debug, Firebug debug, IE debug, Dreamweaver, Atom, Notepad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, WinSCP, FileZilla, Azure CDN, Cloudflare, GIT, Subversion
- Skills: Full-stack developer from wireframes to database management, all the way to project deployment and optimization.
- Software: SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ad Words, Web Console, Microsoft network, Social Media management [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest]
- Skills: Segmenting, custom report generations, strategizing campaigns digitally, keyword research, page optimization, CRM management
GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS
- Software: Adobe Creative Suites [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Lightroom, Flash, DC], MailChimp, Silverpop, GIMP
- Skills: Branding, UI/UX, Photography, Print graphics, Web graphics, Typography
- OS/Software: Linux, Windows [XP, Vista, 7,8 ,10], Various Mac OS [5.X], RHEL5, RHEL6, FTP programs, SSL/Security management, New Relic, Pingdom
- Skills: Hardware management, Software management, virus removal, network setup, data duplication
GENERAL BUSINESS SKILLS
- Microsoft Office [Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint], Google Docs, Google Drive, Project Management, Contract/License management, various administrative duties, team management, verbal and written communication